Quickie

Hey guys!! Just wanna update real quick, well it's Sunday, almost the end of April. May is super near which means... MY PAPA'S BIRTHDAY IS REAL SOON! Too bad I can't be with him there in Bali :(

Anyways, I'm still in my mid-term exam week. Yes I know, it is entering the third week. Very very long. But there's nothing I can do about it. So just gotta go with it. The last 3 subjects of the examination are Management, Information System Development, and Management Information System. So wish me all the luck! Yihii. By the way, on Friday I asked my lab assistant about my Practical Information System Development exam results, and it turned out pretty great. Didn't really meet my expectations, but real near! Just short of 1 point. HAHA.

Oh, and I am pretty sure I am right now pretty much being tested by God in so many ways. Discipline, humility, integrity, many more. And I'm telling you, it ain't easy. I was actually awaken in my sleep that time, and thoughts came to mind. It's all coming down to making me rely on God more. How I lately feel kinda left out, forgotten and stuff. All those things is currently teaching me how to put all my hopes in God. But I'm sure all those teachings are worth it :')

Anyways, some crazy shots form this afternoon after church. Please read the instruction (↓) first! :P

LAUGHING CURRENTLY PROHIBITED
Hahaha


Well I guess that's all for now. Thank you for reading! God bless y'all ~ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author