Almost a year~

Hey everybody! How are you all doing? Okay I've got some things to blabber about today, hopefully not that much of a complaint :(

So first, as you all might probably know already, I have moved to Jakarta for almost a year now. And trust me, it has been a very very tough year for me! In the time span of one year, I have only went back home twice, while my other friends have travelled back three times. Those days were very very envious, like at some point I had wished that I was Richie Rich's sister and can just go home whenever I want too. But at the same time I knew that it was not easy (not impossible though). During my first year I also met and experienced many things, all the good and bad things. It somehow made me realize that this life is seriously mean! Like how we say people change, I didn't really see that back then. But here, in college life, in J-Town, where they people are more hardcore, I see that really happen. It's kinda disappointing at first, but then hey, this is the world we live in. People change, I change, what matters is towards where is the change. Hopefully mine is towards righteousness. And it doesn't matter how other people react to it. When react positively to it, then you should be thankful that you're actually walking on the right track. But if they come up with negative critics, my suggestion would most likely be, IGNORE IT! Cause negative critics will always be there in our life, but it's our respond that matters. And believe it or not, it can actually lift us up, if we can respond to it in the right way ;)

Not only that, I also learnt so many things ever since I moved. How many thoughts came to mind regarding lots and lots of things, about my future, about my family, about my personal life, etc. I must say I am learning a looooooot after moving. Not saying that I didn't learn anything back when I was still in Bali, I did, but it's just wasn't that fast compared to the pace of learning here in j-town. To be honestly talking, moving to j-town is very hard thing to do for me. As you all know, I am youngest child in the family, and I've been so attached to and spoiled by my parents so much that even leaving to another town is a very hard thing to do for me. It was exciting at first, I mean to actually experience living outside of Bali, but when it actually happened... IT WAS SO DAMN HARD TO GO THROUGH. And I won't even lie how many times I get homesick. Thankfully right now my sis is still in j-town with me, so at least there's still somebody to look after me. But then as I thought about it again, it was necessary for me to learn how to live independently. One day, I'd have to go out there by myself, trying to make a living out of it. It ain't easy, but it's what I have got to do. And rather than being shock later on, it's better to practice from now on. Cause everything might seem easy when we think about it, but when you actually deal with it... It's a whole lot different thing!

Well, I guess that's all for now. Thanks a lot for spending some time to read guys! Jesus bless y'all :)

Oh, btw. thanks mom for visiting for awhile. Definitely relieved my homesick :p


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author