I have a DREAM!

I have this dream of owning a cafe or a restaurant. I will surely make this dream come true.  Why cafe or restaurant? Because I myself have a really big interest in food and everything related to it.
Cafe? Restaurant? Imagine all these things...

A vintage cafe

Earl Grey or English Breakfast Tea

Or maybe you'd prefer some cappuccino

Rain drops

Books

And pets that you can bring along

Quality-chats


I want to create a place where people can get nearly all of those that I have mentioned above. I want people to have a place that they always go to just to enjoy those blissful moments, as much as I do. Well, here are some ideas that became my inspirations~

Cafe in Devon, Southern England - Photo from here
Ukraine - Photo from here
Photo from here
Waterfront Cafe in Greece - Photo from here


1 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author