Change~

People say, the only constant thing in this world is CHANGE. I might have to agree with that. Why? Because it's true. Even when we're not changing, the world is! It still revolves, seasons change, other people change. And maybe we can stay the same, but that position of stagnancy will definitely make us rot through time. I came to realize this when I was looking through my old pics and found the pics when I just put on my braces (yes! scary daysssss).
Before using braces
My second day with braces!
Around 1-2 months of using braces
December!
Maybe you can't really see the difference in the pictures above, but if you see my teeth straight away, you can actually tell the BIG difference. The first day I put on braces, it looked really really bad, that I was so embarrassed. I thought that my teeth placement were not that bad, but it all became really obvious when I put on braces. But anyways, that's not what I'm trying to say. What I'm trying to say is that, the pace of change is really fast. Look at my teeth for example, in only 6 months, it has changed a lot! So therefore, we should be open to all kinds of changes. It may hurt during the process, but trust me, the end will be good, intact great for us! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author