December is here!

Yay, so happy that my mid-term examination is finally over. Hopefully the grades will be announced soon, I'm so anxious about it! Hahaha.
EXAMS ARE OVER! Pardon my bad handwriting :p
Anywaaaaays, DECEMBER IS HERE!!! Yipssie dippsiee yappy dappy doooo. It means Christmas is coming and... NEW YEAR'S TOO! And on top of it all, I'm coming home. Fyi, the joy of coming home is waaaaay greater than anything in this world. Unfortunately I haven't bought the ticket yet. Hopefully I will buy it tomorrow and my homecoming is definite :D

And now I'm trying to really focus on my studies and of course... HANGUGO! So I will be more prepared for the final examination and as for HANGUGO! I can get my own income. AAAAHHH! So many things to do, yet so little time. But still I try to enjoy and be grateful for each moment that I go through. Okay, it's late now and I have looooots of things to do tomorrow. Night lovelies. God bless you, and don't forget to prepare something for Christmas ;)

P.S. here's a picture of Inka's very minimalistic birthday that Elina and I made. Please pardon the minimal ism.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author