Day 02 - Where I'd Like To Be In 10 Years

10 years from now huh? That means I'll be at the age of 30... I wish to be:

1. Graduated from both my Bachelor's Degree and my Master's Degree - well I counted that by the age of 22 I'll be graduating from my Bachelor's Degree. And then I'm gonna go straight off to take my Master's Degree in Australia, Switzerland or Canada.

2. Working in IT-IS-Biz Consulting Firm, outside of Indonesia of course - right now I'm planning to settle my life after the whole tertiary education in Australia. But then I'm also interested in living Europe.. Sooooo, I don't know. I may have plans now, but I'll let God take me wherever He wants me to be at.

3. Married! - Yea, I'm planning to marry at the age of 25. Hahaha.. But we'll see about this one. Hopefully I can meet with the right guy at the right timing :D
photo courtesy of Chrisya KF
4. Owning a cafe! - I definitely have to make this dream of mine come through, and I hope this could be like a family-business. Although I don't really know the concept of the cafe just yet, but I really want to own one.

5. A mother to at least one child - Yep, since I am hoping I will be married by age of 25, so I'm hoping that by the age of 30 I will have one child already. It doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl, I just want a child of my own. Definitely can't wait! Hahaha..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author