Jazz up!

I am a fan of jazz music. Just became one, since junior high. But I was already in love with the sound of saxophone since I was small. And suddenly I came upon a video that my friend shared on Facebook, a sax cover of Rocketeer from Far East Movement featuring Ryan Tedder. And yes it was b-e-a-uuuuuu-tiful! Here it is...


JoeyCIII playing Rocketeer by Far East Movement feat. Ryan Tedder.
Oh by the way, do subscribe to Nicky Manuputty on YouTube. He's an Indonesian Saxophonist, plays for Glenn Fredly, Barry Likumahuwa, Trio Lestari, etc. He has awesome saxophone-playing skills! One of my favorite video from him. Watch and enjoy folks!


Nicky Manuputty playing If You're Not The One by Daniel Beddingfield

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author