day full of joy!

Today might be one of the most amazing day in my life! It's the first Sunday in February and I went to quite some exciting things, especially today. First, I went to the church with my sister to help myself build my characters in Godly ways. And then....

A discussion with Monique Coleman (High School Musical Star), Adeline (Sahabat Alam), Iman Usman (Indonesian Future Leaders), and Hendriyadi (Indonesian Youth for Education) about volunteerism at @america. The discuss wasn't very hard to understand, yet it still teaches us, the youths, on how to actually become productive in our life. The panelists actually pointed out some things that were very simple, but then became the basic of volunteer act. And as I would put it, volunteering doesn't have to big. Even when we help the people around (without asking anything in return), it is volunteering. And there are so much benefits that we, personally, can get through volunteerism. I find it very beneficial to join this kind of events, cause it helps stay grounded, and let me think back of what have I done so far. And I think it's really lucky for me to meet Monique Coleman. She's very smart. I like her enthusiasm in empowering the youths, not only in the states but also all over the world. Anyways, here are some pics.

Binus Square Boarders! And OMG! My face ....... *speechless*
With Monique Coleman (Former UN Youth Ambassador)
After the attending the very interesting discussion, Inka and I decided to go to fX Senayan, to join VOTE Charity Concert. VOTE is a non-profit organization founded by Glenn Fredly, focusing on the Easter region of Indonesia. I myself actually come from the East too, and I am actually concerned about it too. The East is actually a very rich part of Indonesia, but unfortunately the development there is really slow, and moreover the lack of attention and concern from the other Indonesia citizen. Anyways, so before, there was the first VOTE Charity Concert where the entrance fee is only IDR 1,000! Can you believe it? But then, if you want to donate, you give more than that.

To be honest (and kinda embarrassed), this is actually the first concert that Inka and I are attending, and we feel very fortunate that the first concert we attended ever since we moved to Jakarta is a charity concert. And trust me, the concert was very entertaining. Each of the performers promoted their songs but also they asked us and advised to donate! This is very much needed in Indonesia. So, please, if you have the chance, do check their website.


Anyways, I had the chance to take pictures with some artist too.

with Marsha Manopo

w Rhesa and Endah
oh! and the Picture of the Night goes to this pic. The picture that made me extremely embarrassed because I asked to do it to the person when he is actually in a restaurant, with his friends, and his girlfriend! But oh well, at least I went home with no regret. And here it is...
 a picture with...
Add caption
BARRY LIKUMAHUWA!! AAAAHHH! ♥♥

Ok, I guess that's enough for now, cause I better stop and learn. HAHA. Night lovely people.
Lots of love,

F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author